Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Dream Journal October 4th, 2011

This dream happened early morning October 4th, 2011.

So what I remember is that I was playing basketball in my highschool gym, except that my basket was up above the highschool locker room, while the other team's basket was back by the main etrence to the gym.  So the entire time it was me and a friend(can't remember the friends face/name) playing against a shit ton of really good black kids our age.  The entire time music was playing, and every time my team would make a transition or a basket there would be an awesome transition to the dubstep song of my choice.

Every time we would mess up though, an awful Lil Wayne song would come on.  When I was playing, there were voices that I was hearing explaining how he edited his voice in different songs, ie "Basic French lil wayne voice: his high pitched unedited voice he would play in songs."  Shit like that. 

I really need to start doing reality checks more often, because just for the fact that I suck/dislike basketball I should have known it was a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment